PAB Quality Policy and Objectives
The Philippine Accreditation Bureau (PAB) shall provide quality service to its customers that create the confidence in the competence and integrity of all PAB accreditation activities.
PAB shall provide accreditation service according to the requirements of internationally accepted standards, PNS ISO/IEC 17011 and applicable international guidance documents.
PAB is committed to:
- be impartial, fair and objective in its dealing with Conformity Assessment Bodies (CABs).
- contribute to the development and mutual recognition of practical and effective conformity assessment activities worldwide.
- observe confidentiality in all its dealing with CABs.
- ensure the integrity and value of the certificates issued by its accredited CABs.
- adhere to a high standard of competence, professionalism, integrity and good ethics.
- continually improve PAB quality by monitoring, measuring and enhancing the effectiveness of procedural systems.